Respecting Your Privacy
We use the UK data protection legislation of UK GDPR and The Data Protection Act 2018 as a basis for our handling of your information.
- We value your privacy as much as we do our own.
- We will never sell your data to any 3rd-party
- We use the lawful basis of legitimate interest when contacting you in relation to obtaining a storage price from us.
- We will process in your data in
- We adhere to GDPR principles that your data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes of providing you with a service and not further processed in a manner that is beyond the scope of those purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to that which is necessary;
- Accurate and kept up to date;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed; and
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.